Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back into knitting...


I am so excited that I am finally finished with Uncle Marc's Scarf. I started it in June of this year, but got distracted by Summer. :) It was made it on circular needles, and when I got to the seed stitch every round seemed to take forever! I was able to power through and now I can start making the Miragamo bag. I keep making things for friends and family, and now it is time to make something for myself. I am a bit nervous for when it is time for sewing in the interior and attaching the handles, but I am sure their is a YouTube video out there to hold my hand. Or I can wait until my visit home for Thanksgiving and get a refresher from the Grandma's, hopefully I am finished with the knitting portion by then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 miss peanutbutter all rights reserved Theme by Bella Blog Designs